Sunday, November 20, 2011

A Lot Going on!

There are plenty of things going on in my life right now:

***Two new websites:
(1) www.hairandnailsbyNaomi.com
(2) www.sew-what-online.com


*** I am currently on maternity leave til mid January 2012

*** Still pregnant. Had contractions, but my cervix is still closed. No actual labor.

*** Will be working for The Lice Treatment Center in 2012, can't wait!

*** Pursuing my RN license. It's gonna take a few years, but I am completing my first prerequisite right now (Sociology 101).

*** Started "extreme couponing". Not sure how extreme I can be, but I am definitely saving money on my grocery bill. It really works!

*** Completing the decor in my kids' room. Just finished making the curtains.....lovely. Pictures will be posted soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment