Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Maternity Leave

My last day of work is Saturday, November 5th, 2011. Doctor's orders. (SOON!!..... the end of this week!)
Appointment slots available this week:
Thursday, November 3rd
10am - 2pm and 7pm
Friday, November 4th
12noon - 3pm
I am currently 8 months and 2 days pregnant. I will go on maternity leave for a minimum of 8 to 10 weeks, possibly more, depending on the outcome of the birth of my child. I will notify all of you a few weeks before I return to work so you have time to schedule your appointments. I will give referrals, if needed, by request. Feel free to contact me anytime if you have any questions or concerns.
In 2012, I will be offering two new services:
Formaldehyde free Keratin Treatments (by California Smooth) and
Lice Treatments (through the Lice Treatment Center www.licetreatmentcenter.net)
In the meantime, Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
--
Naomi Reed
310-940-3442
Hair and Nail website: www.hairandnailsbynaomi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment