Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Single Women's 30-Day Blogging Challenge: Day 3 - Describe a moment or a day when being single was really awesome.

A day when being single was really awesome was when I was out on a date. He was dropping me off at home when I noticed that my cell phone kept ringing. I didn't recognize the number, so I didn't answer. Then it occured to me that maybe it could've been a friend calling from a pay phone during an emergency. I answered the phone only to find out it was a guy I stopped dating months before. He seemed a little jealous to hear that I was out on a date and to hear my date in the background. It was so funny. Karma is a BITCH! This guy turned out to be an ass because while we were dating I found out he was cheating on his girlfriend who he left his wife for....DRAMA! He had the nerve to be mad. Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment